SocialBee University – Social Media Workshops Online
‘Become a Skilled Social Media Specialist’ with our Workshops and Training.
This course has enjoyed huge popularity and appreciation among young professionals and entrepreneurs.
Become A Skilled Social Media Specialist
Online Course and Community by SocialBee Our Social Media and Marketing Professionals are here to help you learn how to master Social Media and discover how to:
Write engaging copy on Social Media
Understand target audiences and Buyer Personas
Know how to create Buyer Personas
Use the right copywriting formulas
Write according to the latest marketing trends
Understand that there’s more than meets the eye to conquer Social
Use the right tools and approaches that would make things easier
Understand how you can use Paid Ads to your advantage
Get the additional skills needed to be able to start freelancing
How do we manage to do all this?
At SocialBee we believe in training and coaching our bees (as we call our colleagues) to become the best at what they do, including copywriting, understanding Social Media best practices, and more. And because we’ve experienced amazing growth and development due to our Training and Coaching Programs and Social Media Workshops, we’ve decided to take things a step further and help others become as good as we are when it comes to Social Media.
Why? Because here’s what else we believe:
- Nobody is born a copywriter or a specialist of any kind.
- In order to become great Social Media specialists, you need constantly better your knowledge.
- We can offer valuable information that can help you become a specialist when it comes to your online social presence.
All modules are recordings of previous live sessions.
- (120 min)
- Buyer Persona: what it is, how to create it, how to use it
- The difference between Target Audience and Buyer Persona
- How to discover pain points, wants and needs
- Mistakes when creating your Buyer Persona
- The importance of Buyer Personas for Social Media
- Examples of Buyer Personas
Copywriting for Social Media
- (113 min)
- Social Media Copywriting Tips
- How to get to know your customers
- How to create effective marketing copy that sells
- Product features and benefits
- Copywriting Formulas
- Humor and Competitive Copywriting
- How to master CTAs
Intro to Ads
- April 14th (120 min)
- Introduction to Social Media Advertising
- How to maximize your potential with paid advertising
- The importance of Data analysis
- How to use paid Ads to your advantage
- April16th (120 min)
- How to come up with different types of content and create a good content strategy
- How to create your content strategy, when you don’t have inspiration or ideas
- Why a content strategy is a must
Branding on Social Media
- April 21st (120 min)
- What is “On Brand”?
- Social Media Branding Strategies
- Establish social media branding guidelines for your business
- Building Brand Identity & Trust through Social Media
- April 23rd (120 min)
- How to create a consistent posting schedule
- Balanced content categories
- Best practices for posting on Social Media
- How to repurpose your content, save time, and win readers
- How to do all these in the SocialBee Platform
Social Media Toolkit
- April 28th (120 min)
- Learn to automate everything through RSS feeds
- How to use URL shorteners to track and convert
- Other essential tools you need in your toolkit
- Additional special offers on some of these tools
Intro to Freelancing
- April 30th (120 min)
- How to become a successful freelancer
- How to decrease risks & be successful as a freelancer
- What nobody told you about freelancing
- Blue oceans and what should you do about Free Work
- Best strategies to help you jump into the startup world
Who is this training NOT for?
- Advanced copywriters and marketers
- People who have no knowledge of English
- Those who have no interest in creating any social presence whatsoever
- Those who are not interested in starting a career in Social Media/Marketing
- Those who are not ready to roll-up their sleeves and do the work
Who is this training for?
- Beginner and mid-level marketing specialists
- Those interested in pursuing a career in marketing
- Beginner and mid-level copywriters/content writers
- Entrepreneurs who need to get a better understanding of Social Media best practices
- Anyone interested in starting a career in Social Media/Marketing
If you find yourself in one of these categories and you want ✔️to learn about Social Media ✔️or simply want to become better at what you do, then join our Social Media Online Course and BECOME A SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST from the COMFORT of YOUR HOME!
Course Page: SocialBee University – Social Media Workshops Online
Size: 8.93 GB